Official Release 1.1.0
We are glad to announce the official release, v1.1.0, of the Hive2Hive library!
With this release there come a bunch of new features and improvements:
- sharing of files among one or multiple users (individual read / write permissions configurable)
- new, improved process framework speeding up the execution of the operations and enhancing the stability (see )
- clean API allowing more advanced configuration and extension of the library (see )
- optimized data model, cleaned-up DHT storage
- per-file encryption instead of per-chunk encryption (less key generation)
- caching of foreign public keys
- many bugfixes
- extended JavaDoc
Be sure to check out the newest official release and be sure to contact us in case there are any questions!